Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Placement

Dancers,

Having lots of students interested in dance is wonderful! However, having too many students can be problematic for the class. There are as many as eight students that will be joining Dance 108 from upper level classes. On Wednesday, Betsy Cooper (the director of the dance department) will be visiting class to see if there are students that could move up to higher levels. :) Those students who have never taken a ballet course before may be asked join Dance 102 which is a link between Dance 101 and Dance 108. Please talk with me after class on Wednesday if you think this issue of placement may pertain to you. Also, if Betsy or I feel this change may help you in your learning we will contact you on Wednesday.

Cheers!

Louis Gervais

1 comment:

harpek2 said...

My name is Kameron Harper. I have been dancing for 16 years. I have taken classes in jazz, ballet, lyrical, tap, some modern, but my specialty is hip hop. I hope to pursue a career in dance.